Caldmore Housing

This is not a service provided directly by Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Trust.  These are support groups that we have been made aware of in the local area.  This information is intended to help sign post people to groups available locally by other providers.

Caldmore housing provides two residential rehabilitation services for adults aged 18 to 65 who are recovering from, or learning to live with, the effects of mental illness.

How can I access Caldmore Housing?

The service can be accessed by referral from a Social worker.

Where is Caldmore Housing provided?

The two residential homes, Oak House and Lonsdale House, are both in Walsall.